Eagle's Nest Retreat is perched on 33 acres of private bushland on the eastern side of the Mt Banca ridge, & boasts spectacular views of Stanthorpe & surrounds. The Retreat is fully self contained with unique decor, beautiful timber floors, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, a cosy fireplace, and a wide covered verandah which runs the full length of the cottage.
- Two Spacious Bedrooms each opening out to verandah, with Queen size beds & electric blankets
- Ensuite in each bedroom, one bedroom has shower over bath overlooking surrounding bushland, the other has facilities for disabled guests
- Warm & inviting open plan living & dining with well positioned fireplace, also opening out to verandah
- TV & entertainment system with classic collection of DVD's & CD's.
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave) with water filter & coffee machine!
- Undercover carport
- Gas BBQ provided on verandah
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Complimentary long life milk/raw & white sugar satchets
- All bedroom & bathroom linen
- Complimentary locally made quality soaps
- Complimentary bottle of local red or white wine & crackers
- Firewood & kindling
Relax. Unwind. Talk a lot. Laugh a lot. Sleep in. Bushwalk. Listen to the Birds. Silently watch the fauna. Enjoy the Silence. Love a lot. Meander. Ponder. Marvel at the Granite boulders. Clamber over the rocks. Explore Stanthorpe. Wallow in the winerys (over 50 of them!). Savour a Suttons apple pie drool (yum!!). See the Castle spirits. Capture the clouds on your Canon. The milkshakes from Jersey Girls will moove you and leave you with a cheesy grin!. Go Arty. Check out the history. Soak in the view. Be at peace.
Bedroom 1 (Southern Wing)
Bedroom 2 (Northern Wing)